Sustainability is the sum of characteristics that endow very long-term staying power to cultures, organizations, societies, products, species, programs, and ecosystems. Each person, idea, and organization has an important part to play, a niche in the scheme of things, a place in which we fit, we contribute, and we thrive. The principles and tools of sustainability can be applied at all scales of our existence: personal, community, organizational, regional, national, and global.
Optimal Niche advances sustainability in the public sector – communities, cities, counties, states, institutions, and the private sector – businesses, investors, and foundation working with all types of organizations. Sustainability design engineering services are provided in both sectors.
- Measurable sustainability goals and objectives
- Long-term sustainability business practices
- Enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”)
- Enhanced marketing, revenue, and profits
- Increased community engagement
- A cadre of trained sustainability leaders and practitioners
- Comprehensive and effective approaches to climate change
- Effective long-term plans for positive social change